Shanna S. Sheppard, CPA
Shanna is a graduate of West Virginia University at Parkersburg. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration as well as a Bachelor of Applied Science in Business Administration with an emphasis in Financial Management. Shanna spent the first part of her career as an associate and manager of a local retail chain, winning multiple awards for sales growth and profitability as well as a designation as manager of the year and district manager in training. She began her work in the accounting field in 2011 as a tax preparer and auditor. She obtained her CPA license in January of 2013 and began working for MEPB in the fall of 2014.
Professional Licensure and Memberships:
- Certified Public Accountant, 2013
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, West Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (WVSCPA)
- Member, Parkersburg Chapter of WVSCPA
- Intuit QuickBooks ProAdvisor 2015, 2014, 2012, 2011, 2010