With estate planning, the goal is to preserve the financial security that comes with diligent work. It takes careful preparation to be sure businesses or assets are successfully transferred to succeeding generations. Estate planning should be an essential part of any financial management plan.
Count on our expertise to:
- Inform you of the tax implications that will result from the decisions made in structuring your account.
- Assist in planning for the disposition of property during life as well as at death.
- Minimize the tax burden so that beneficiaries will receive the maximum inheritance.
- Work to insure that your closely held business is transferred or sold according to your wishes.
- Enable us to play a leading role in the estate planning team of CPAs, attorneys, trust officers and insurance agents.
- Prepare estate and income tax returns, making sure to take advantage of all opportunities for savings following the date of death.
- Provide expert tax advice in the preparation of vital pre-death agreements.